• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Enlightened Commiseration (EM Lantern, LS)

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling my entire collection of UO items at once proved to be too daunting. That said, I'll be auctioning pieces off, starting with this lantern. Rest assured if you had placed a bid in the original thread - it still stands.

This auction will end in one week - Sunday, May 9th.

*From the Event Items page - Enlightened Commiseration Lantern (Different Colors, Pink, Blue, Dark Blue, Green) (1 of 8 total)

This item was given out during an EM run event where players were tasked to hunt down a "Cave Dweller", only to find out it was a mother protecting its children. Those that did not attack the beast, or talked ill of the choice to attack blindly were awarded with this lantern. There are only 8 total lanterns, in various colors. As seen in the picture, this is the green lantern only.

High bid - 160 m, Apetul

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its just the one, someone asked the same question in his last thread :p

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated OP to try to make it even more clear that this is just the lantern seen in the picture. Happy bidding!

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High bid is still 160 m - Apetul. Bidding ends on Sunday, so get yours in! This is a very unique item, only one of eight total given out, and each has its own unique hue. It is equippable, and (in my opinion) has a great name for a lantern!

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bidding ends tomorrow at midnight!!! Get yours in for a unique equippable now!

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And - APETUL wins the item with a bid of 160 m (I'd consider that a great price!)

I will be in touch shortly to figure out the transaction!

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to apetul for a quick and easy transaction! I would highly recommend this buyer, and look to do business with him in the future =)

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to apetul for a quick and easy transaction! I would highly recommend this buyer, and look to do business with him in the future =)
TYVM, another LS item stays on LS :)