• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enjoying the EC but...

G

gramarye

...it still has its moments. One of which is around 50% if the time I mount my polar bear my hotbar slots containing my runebooks and reagent counts are greyed out and unusable. I merely have to relog to fix this. However, I seem to remember a command in KR or maybe the SA beta that allowed the player to remove and then replace all screen elements, so refreshing the screen. Is this command, or another that would achieve the same thing still available or must I continue to log out and back. (I don't mind that much, it would just be quicker is all.) Thanks for any response.

G

gramarye

Unfortunately it doesn't do the trick. All the hotbar slots which contain stuff I'm carrying - regs, rune books and so on - stay greyed out and I still have to relog to make them work. Which is what I'm doing so, no matter. Thanks all the same for the response.

D

Diggity

When I mount an ethy, my backpack will close if it's open. This may be what is causing your hotbar items to grey out. Next time it happens, try opening your backpack if it is closed -also sub containers if that is where you have your items.

G

gramarye

Hmm, thank you, Diggity, tried all that. I keep my reagents in a container in my pack (bad practice, I know) and when I opened it the greyed out slots for reagents came back to life. The slots with runebooks however didn't. I tried opening and closing my pack and mounting and dismounting the bear to no avail. Oddly, even if I open a runebook from within my pack the corresponding slot stays grey and unusable. Thanks for the tip, though, it helps to show the reg count.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They greying out has been happening to me since that last patch that keeps the character settings separate per char. It's like i have a runebook in the slot for one char, then when I log into another, that same slot where i keep all my runebooks across my char, will go grey. Same thing with spellbooks. My spellbook in my hotbar will go grey and i'd have to drag it back in again.
Started happening with that patch like I said.