• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhancing the new gear?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
In the past we were able to enhance some of the event drops (Balron armor, ect) but so far I've tried the new mempo and it did not allow for enhancing.

Anyone know if any of the new pieces can be enhanced?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Mempo is Samurai Plate. If you want to refine them.

You can dye the event armor after you refine them.

Last edited:

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can refine the new sentinental necklace but not the pendant of khal ankur from last year, this way more easily reaching 75/75/75/75/75 resists on a gargoyle.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can't enhance the exceptional Storm Lord’s Steel which is kinda odd as you can enhance the exceptional Weeping Edge.

Last edited:

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
you can add refinements to the mempo, but cannot enhance with ingots for additional resists.

The balron chest and paladin vambrace arms were fine in terms of enhancing to add resists. The mempo cannot be enhanced, I did not try on the chest or gloves from this event.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Mempo is Samurai Plate. If you want to refine them.

You can dye the event armor after you refine them.
You can dye the mempo without refining it? I dyed both mine, one to match my swordswoman's kit and one to match my archers. I used the vet reward metallic dye tub.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can dye the mempo without refining it? I dyed both mine, one to match my swordswoman's kit and one to match my archers. I used the vet reward metallic dye tub.
I refined mine immediately so I did not try to dye it first. The Balron Armor cant be dyed when its fresh. Unless they changed that.

When I get the Mage chest I'll see if that can be dyed without modification.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I refined mine immediately so I did not try to dye it first. The Balron Armor cant be dyed when its fresh. Unless they changed that.

When I get the Mage chest I'll see if that can be dyed without modification.
erm, I did? Claimed it and dyed it the same day I got enough drops. Both dyed with the metallic & metallic leather dye tubs - also the gloves you can see on the paper doll, claimed and dyed yesterday.
1698755040848.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
erm, I did? Claimed it and dyed it the same day I got enough drops. Both dyed with the metallic & metallic leather dye tubs - also the gloves you can see on the paper doll, claimed and dyed yesterday.
I found my issue, I use Paragon gold and Shadow Dancer Black. You get this message when trying to dye those items when they are not modified.

1698805131915.png

Until you enhance or refine them they are not artifact enough to use those dyes.