• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Enhancing problems

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello folks!

I just attempted to enhance some nice ogre slaying weopons with Bronze to get more damage output (artic ogre lords).
For some reason after I succeeded in enhancing the weopons still only show 100 physical damage?
The weopons also dont show the title bronze Hallyberd for example..but they are enhanced because I checked it...Can anyone help me here?

K

Kallie Pigeon

Hello folks!

I just attempted to enhance some nice ogre slaying weopons with Bronze to get more damage output (artic ogre lords).
For some reason after I succeeded in enhancing the weopons still only show 100 physical damage?
The weopons also dont show the title bronze Hallyberd for example..but they are enhanced because I checked it...Can anyone help me here?
It's probably due to a delay in the time it takes for your computer to refresh. Just close the bag it is in and reopen it or put in another container.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably would have held off on enhancing metal weapons and leather armour until SA is released.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thanks for the info and help folks! Btw I didnt think about SA I will wait until the release comes out..Thanks again:D