• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

enhanced client

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hail fellow sosarians,

long time player who is looking to come back after a bit of a hiatus. have a new solid state drive puter and was looking to play the enhanced client. i used to know stratics like the back of my hand but seems i'm a bit rusty.

can someone kindly point me out to a good set up tutorial as far as screen set ups macros etc... looked on uo.com but there info seems limited.

also is pinco's still a thing? liked the skins he did back in the day.

lastly did JC crop uoguide? looks like i cannot reach that page... shame if so as it was my goto.

many thanks and see u in world.

be safe and well this holiday season.

best regards

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
hail fellow sosarians,

long time player who is looking to come back after a bit of a hiatus. have a new solid state drive puter and was looking to play the enhanced client. i used to know stratics like the back of my hand but seems i'm a bit rusty.

can someone kindly point me out to a good set up tutorial as far as screen set ups macros etc... looked on uo.com but there info seems limited.

also is pinco's still a thing? liked the skins he did back in the day.

lastly did JC crop uoguide? looks like i cannot reach that page... shame if so as it was my goto.

many thanks and see u in world.

be safe and well this holiday season.

best regards
Yes people still use Pincos, there are also several discord channels run by helpful players (players are generally leaving icq for discord). I'll let them post there addresses since I'm not part of them. UOguide had scripting issues with a server update, I believe I saw someone talked to him and he just doesn't have irl time to fix it. So that may be working again at some point. The UO wiki should also have some info, i know Mariah tries to work on it. I know I didn't answer all your questions but hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I use the default EC client. It is so configurable I don't feel like I need Pincos.