• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ENHANCED CLIENT MACRO QUESTION

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone got a step by step, dummy proof(which i am) way of coping enhanced client macros. I spent alot of time getting them set up the way i want them but i would like to change a char name. it the past when i do that all the macros get wiped and i got to start over again

id like to be able to save the macros, change the char name and then paste them on the char with the new name

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just go to your documents folder find EA Games then open the Ultima Online Stygian Abyss folder or whatever it's called on your PC find your account name in the User Data, find the shard the character is on, then the character name you want to copy, copy and paste that somewhere then change that copies name to the new character name you want and put that back in the folder... when you change the characters name it'll be an exact copy of your old character.