• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Enhanced Client issues

J

[JD]

I made 2 toons on the same server with the same exact name, now their hotbars mirror each other. I would like to have seperate hotbars for each toon as one is a melee, the other a mage. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Also, what's the deal on switching weapons in the enhanced client? The classic version has a "use last weapon" macro to swap between bows. But I can't seem to figure out an easier way to switch between weapons. Currently I have one key that equips my composite in the left hand. I have another that equips my Heavy in the right hand. And the 3rd key disarms both hands. But when i try to combine the unequip/disarm on either macro it doesn't work, so it takes this additional step. Will adding a delay solve this? Has anyone solved it?

Thanks

P

pgcd

I can't answer the first part, but I asked about the Equip Last Weapon macro in an Ask the Devs question that was answered by BTeng - who said they're looking at adding it sooner or later.
In the meanwhile, you might use a 1+/-.2 sec delay between unequip (both hands) and equip, but I decided to use a separate disarm key (using an Unequip Items macro) and a few Equip Items macros that, well, equip all my weapons depending on the skill I'm currently wearing. This thanks to the fact that you can have a macro that equips 10 items and, when you run it, you'll actually equip only the item you are carrying. So, I use the same macro to equip all my main one-handed weapons (radiant scim, diamond mace, leafblade etc), and another to equip all my fast two-handed (daisho, tessen, etc) and another for my situational wapons (soulseeker, wind's edge, energy area lajatang etc).
Still, being able to instantaneously switch from a 1H to a 2H weapon and vice-versa is something I really miss from KR (where you didn't need the delay between unequip and equip).