• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client- how to create macro for self dismount?

R

Rainforest

Hi guys, i had just come back to UO and trying out the enhanced client, i could figure out most of the necessary macro except one, how do we dismount from our own pet/horse? Is this possible?

Pls advise! Thx :)

R

Rainforest

Petra, thx for the solution!! :thumbup1: rolleyes:
I have one more problem now... could we make a macro to apply poison on our weapon? i couldnt find a way to "target" my cleaver as the item to apply the posion. By the way, what's the use of "target-- stored" ?

Thx again.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
target stored is anything like your poison potion or really most objects so in this case it would be your pot !

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
here is a macro for you
drop in poison skill into your macro,edit it and select the poison you wish to use as the stored,then drop in wait for target,then drop in cursor target stored and select the blade to poison!
pressing this macro should poison blade for you!

if you need more help with the EC macros i would suggest coming to the enhanced client forum we have stickies with pre made macros and also great help there!
Storm

oh one more thing about the macro you need to target a stack of pots when the stack empties you may need to reset the target to the new stack!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
your welcome glad it works for you!

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

another "good" solution is, to have someone running behind you with a heavy crossbow, and when you say "Dismount", he shoot at you with dismount specialshot. :bdh: