• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced client and PK-blue pvp problems

LordFenris

Visitor
I noticed an interesting bug. May you confrm it on your clients please?.
If I fight between my 2 characters logged in 2 accounts (same computer and IP, both Enhanced Client), the attacker (red PK) can not make a fight with the blue character (as if she were invulnerable).

The second character (innocent blue) can, however, attack PK. There is no such problem when both 2 toons fight in 2D, or when an attacker (red PK) via 2D client attacks a blue character from a 3D client .

What's even more interesting, (in the case of a 3D client) if blue player attack the red PK player, then this PK can successfully attack (if aggressed blue has the status of gray-criminal). However, if red PK escape for a while and after a while it returns to the attacking character (already blue - no longer gray), the problem appears again.

The problem - according to my assessment - obviously applies to the Enhanced client, but I would like to know if this error also occurs in your game clients. Similarly, for example as red PK, I can not attack the blue NPC healer first.

Last edited:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Check in User Settings, Options, that you have not got 'block war on friendly' checked in your settings on your red character.

The blue char is friendly to your red char, but the red char isn't friendly for your blue.

upload_2018-7-11_20-54-30.png

Block war on friendly is generally 'checked' on as default. Turn it off.