• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

enhance potions now on armor and weapon pieces

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was doing T maps and noticed that the enhanced potions mod is now on armor and weapons. I have no idea when this started and have not been able to find any information on this. So far the armor has been only up to 2%. I found one broad sword that has 5%. Any one have any information on this?

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok so around 2015 sometime? Guess you can tell I dont pay much attention to loot. Thanks for the link and info

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its hard to believe it would make any difference, considering.

Not being a brat. Just saying.

You never hear anyone talking about it or anything. OR a mass demand on potions.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Potions you need a hand free, OR be equipped with a balanced.

Check out the fish pies. You can eat those with both hands full.

... Still waiting on beer hat so you can do handsless drinking of potions.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weps can hit 10%. I pulled a Spell Channel -15 no penalty legendary one-hand war fork w/ 10%EP. If it only had splinter it might b worth using.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did they ever fix it to work on armor and weapons? Last time I tested it was not working on armor or weapons.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wonder if this would help the effects of Orange Petals. :) Seams I'm selling a LOT of the little buggers these days.