• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Engraving Furnitures?

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hi all,

I have a question about engraving furnitures, is it possible to do so anymore? coz I remembered awhile back seeing people's name being engraved on chairs n benches at auction houses, not sure if its possible anymore? If so, how do we engrave on furnitures?

Thanks.

S

S4lty

There's the furnitre engraving tool. I think that only does containers, not too sure on that part though.

Otherwise, yes, your name gets engraved on the stuff you make as with any other crafting trade. When its exceptionally made.

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's the furnitre engraving tool. I think that only does containers, not too sure on that part though.

Otherwise, yes, your name gets engraved on the stuff you make as with any other crafting trade. When its exceptionally made.
Oh no, I wasn't referring to the exceptionally crafted items that has ur char name on it when u craft. I meant the engraving tool to engrave furniture like benches and chairs, coz I remembered before I left UO 2yrs back when I attended an auction, they had VIP seats where they engraved player's name on it.