• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Endless Journey getting strikes

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering if there is a difference between the Endless Journey getting strikes and a normal account getting a strike?
lets say for unattended macroing?

i know ive gotten one before on my normal paid account and it was a 72 hour suspension.
but i got one today on a EJ account and it didnt say anything about 72 hours, it just flat said 'Termination'.

anyone know?

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Seems like the difference is specified in your post. What exactly are you asking?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Then these accounts aren't really endless. Getting banned will get your journey ended in a hurry.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they did not make the skill gain so dang slow in this game we would not need to afk training. Some of us don't have time to raise a skill up and be at the keys all the time.

I remember having to go use the bath room once and when i came back i was sent to jail,

I just buy a token and SoTs for it now.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Once you have taken a skill to 100/120 it should enable a test center like gump that lets you set said skill/skills we are an aged customer base that's done this before...

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not only that they should sell loaded soulstones in the store i did this multiple times in the early 2000s jow i just want to be able to log in and play..

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just stop cheating and you should be fine.
What is this word cheating..... it seems to change on a whim with what GM response to the issue. Player A, B, C does it GM shows up everything a ok, Player X, Y, Z does it and GM shows up ban time.

PvP aka reds Run scripts all day long run 3 or 4 accounts all moving the same way doing the same thing like there all controlled buy the same keys. Afk bots farming drops in tram. all cheating but does anything do to them. nothing,

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Just wondering if there is a difference between the Endless Journey getting strikes and a normal account getting a strike?
lets say for unattended macroing?

i know ive gotten one before on my normal paid account and it was a 72 hour suspension.
but i got one today on a EJ account and it didnt say anything about 72 hours, it just flat said 'Termination'.

anyone know?
Yes there is a difference.

From what I've gathered it's based off a few circumstances such as:

Purchase history/subscription status of the account.
General status of account. (Is this account marked as "Internal" or is this a basic account)
Most importantly appears to be the relationship between the account holder and UO Team staff.

GMs in this game do play favorites.
They fulfill requests for some players while denying the same requests from others.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Most importantly appears to be the relationship between the account holder and UO Team staff.

GMs in this game do play favorites.
They fulfill requests for some players while denying the same requests from others.
Your proof of this would be ..... otherwise it's just another opinion being stated as fact?

Clearly stated above several times. Endless Journey accounts do not receive a warning. They are immediately terminated. Period end of story.

*Heads out the door to Moonglow and the docks*

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Your proof of this would be ..... otherwise it's just another opinion being stated as fact?

Clearly stated above several times. Endless Journey accounts do not receive a warning. They are immediately terminated. Period end of story.

*Heads out the door to Moonglow and the docks*
I wouldn't state something like this as fact without having proof to back it up.
I'll put it in the right place at the right time.

Whenever this subject comes up you seem to jump in quickly to defend, similar to Pawain in regards to other threads.
However in your case the threads seem to get locked rather quickly.

The most recent example of this would be: Unattended (not macroing)

That being said, Stratics being moderated in the manner it is, is not the right place and now is not the right time.

Enjoy your moderation and have fun in Moonglow.
I'm sure it's busy there.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I wouldn't state something like this as fact without having proof to back it up.
I'll put it in the right place at the right time.

Whenever this subject comes up you seem to jump in quickly to defend, similar to Pawain in regards to other threads.
However in your case the threads seem to get locked rather quickly.

The most recent example of this would be: Unattended (not macroing)

That being said, Stratics being moderated in the manner it is, is not the right place and now is not the right time.

Enjoy your moderation and have fun in Moonglow.
I'm sure it's busy there.
Right so basically you have nothing and its BS. We get it.

*Baits his pole and makes another cast hoping for something other than a shoe*

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Right so basically you have nothing and its BS. We get it.

*Baits his pole and makes another cast hoping for something other than a shoe*
Thanks for the content.

I gotta run, I'm trying to figure out how UO.com works and where to download the game.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i see (young) char staying all day in fire dungeon into all the little rooms...

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know how to do that.
Maybe you can walk me through it.

I'm glad you see the same thing all day long.
That's all that matters, right?
Sure step 1: press "print screen" button (usually found between the "F12" and "Scroll Lock" buttons step 2: open paint step 3: press " ctrl" and V"" step 4: save it. step 5: press "attach files" step 6: hit "post reply"

now that that's out of the way we'll address your apparent anger and misunderstanding of my post. I was simply trying to help you download the client. if you want to get mad at someone attempting to help you, that is on you. I will ignore you in the future if this is how you react to help.

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Sure step 1: press "print screen" button (usually found between the "F12" and "Scroll Lock" buttons step 2: open paint step 3: press " ctrl" and V"" step 4: save it. step 5: press "attach files" step 6: hit "post reply"

now that that's out of the way we'll address your apparent anger and misunderstanding of my post. I was simply trying to help you download the client. if you want to get mad at someone attempting to help you, that is on you. I will ignore you in the future if this is how you react to help.

There is no anger or misunderstanding towards your post.
You really shouldn't take it that way.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

The poster was not asking for help. They are just here for breakfast foods.

Nor are they here to help others.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Snipping tool on windows 10 to create screenshots. Press windows button and start typing snipping tool you’ll get to it easy… or you can go through the list of applications in the start menu to find it.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
windows 10 snipping tool is awesome

windows key, shift & S
then crop your screen

then paste on post (ctrl v)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I don't think Kyronix actually said anything about chili cheese dogs. I'm glad the newsletter is staying though, I just can't see how the live chat could be easier than a few minutes of typing. It's clear nobody even checks it for spelling and grammar so I don't see how it can take more than 10 minutes.

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
I don't think Kyronix actually said anything about chili cheese dogs. I'm glad the newsletter is staying though, I just can't see how the live chat could be easier than a few minutes of typing. It's clear nobody even checks it for spelling and grammar so I don't see how it can take more than 10 minutes.
I think you're right about the dogs.
I wonder what most people immediately think.
Too bad we can't say for certain because someone has poor communication skills.

The newsletter seems popular.
I wonder why it's such a fuss to begin with.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In other news, Kyronix recently ignores the community's feedback of pleas to keep the Newsletter in support of their fellow players and tells the hearing impaired and disabled to go suck on a chili cheese dog.

Choo-Choo
The WOKENESS is oozing from you, he said no such thing, he said they MIGHT do an occasional one on video and it was asked to include a text for the disabled also.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
YouTube has a CC button, the posted chat has captions. I don't know if it works on live streams though.