• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Endless Journey - Contact swap

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Like most of us I received the Endless Journey mail a few days ago!
My old ICQ doesn't allow password recovery and I'm sure I'm not the only one with that issue so...
Figured I'd open a thread so the returnees who want to get back in touch with old friends can post their contact details.

So anyone who remembers and feels like a chat -> ICQ 740078482

Grtz,

Alcestis

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Welcome back both!
You’re always welcome to add those of us still floating around, when I remember to open ICQ that is... 929-22-800!

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, it’s been a long long time since BWT was in full flow !

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I no longer use ICQ, but I'm online most nights, mostly with my t-hunter Kay Flamborough, and I read General Chat :)

So if anyone wants to contact me, give me a shout-out, or PM me here :)

Edit: by the way, if anyone using EJ wants to play a bit and find their backpacks are filling up too fast, I still have plenty of storage room in my tower near Britain. Trust issues aside, the only part that is slightly annoying would be that we both have to be online if you want me to store or retrieve it...

Last edited: