• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Endless Journey and Expansions

Des804

Visitor
I looked up Endless Journey Can and Can't and it says down with expansions only if you buy them so I was wondering just to make sure if I get an expansion as an Endless Journey Person I just want to make sure I can use the new content ( as long as it isn't in the Can't section that is ). Also I tried to go to Origins Store and I can't seem to find Ultima online stuff Doesn't show up in Games or when I try to do a search for some reason shows no results. I was wondering how many Expansions have there been besides Time of Legend and The Pirate one ( Since EJ's get the Abyss one as their latest ) and also where to exactly find them since I can't exactly search for them or for where to buy the points at for the UO store.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I believe you're safe with the expansions.

For UO on Origin, look in Browse All Games ==> All PC Games ==> MMO

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Somebody asked the same question a while ago. Yes to expansions and EJ. You can upgrade to High seas and times of legends as well to the kings collection and another one I forgot. Also you can add more storage and stable slots to EJ. The only thing I am not sure about is the 7th character token, as you are limtted to 2 chars per shard, i.e. it might not work.

Des804

Visitor
Somebody asked the same question a while ago. Yes to expansions and EJ. You can upgrade to High seas and times of legends as well to the kings collection and another one I forgot. Also you can add more storage and stable slots to EJ. The only thing I am not sure about is the 7th character token, as you are limtted to 2 chars per shard, i.e. it might not work.
Sorry I guess when I searched the forum I didn't put the right thing in.. Thanks for telling me all of this instead of just telling me to search the forums because I swear I did try to search first.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you.
The only 'expansion' (booster) that adds playable content that EJ can't use to the fullest (at least purely as EJ) is High Seas, because EJ accounts can't place their own boat. that being said, you could use that portion of the content if you use a paid account or a trusted friend places a boat for you. or you could just tag along with someone that is able to place a boat.

Des804

Visitor
The only 'expansion' (booster) that adds playable content that EJ can't use to the fullest (at least purely as EJ) is High Seas, because EJ accounts can't place their own boat. that being said, you could use that portion of the content if you use a paid account or a trusted friend places a boat for you. or you could just tag along with someone that is able to place a boat.
Can EJs not use skill mastery things from Legends of Time.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Eoden Mobs dropping the two top maps will draw in some upgrades!