• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Endless Journey Account vs Paid

After reading a recent thread, I'm curious what the differences are between an Endless Journey account and a paid account are?

Once I know these differences, should I choose how hard would it be to convert?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
After reading a recent thread, I'm curious what the differences are between an Endless Journey account and a paid account are?

Once I know these differences, should I choose how hard would it be to convert?
This link on UO.com has a table of differences that should help.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So how much is a month-to-month account? And can you pay months ahead? How would I go about converting my EJ account to a full account?
You can pay for 1, 3, or 6 months at a time.

The monthly cost is around $14 (more or less with taxes).

The 3-month cost is about $36 plus tax (saves about $6-8)
The 6-month cost is about $60 plus tax (Saves about $20)

You can buy them as time codes, or set up a payment plan on the account management page.

Converting an EJ account to paid is as simple as starting the payment plan, or applying a gametime code to the account, in Account Management. It might take a few minutes to work through the system.