• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] ENDED!!

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will sell this item when i see a price that i like.. Located on Atl.. Icq: 586-903-209

Auction Ends Sunday 26th at 11:59 pm est.. 30min Cooling Time..
Buyout 225mil
Current Offer 160mil - THP

Chair 1.png

Chair 2.png

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sure there are very few of these. it was a Fel only xmas hand out, and EM only did it a few times.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sure there are very few of these. it was a Fel only xmas hand out, and EM only did it a few times.
Ok. So the EM did it a few times... but being in fel really does not matter too much.

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok so far all the bids are wayyy too low for me.. either bid higher each time or ill just keep it..

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You cannot dictate the course of the auction, if you do not like the price, do as you say and withdraw it.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. So the EM did it a few times... but being in fel really does not matter too much.
A few times with attendance of maybe 5 or 6 people each time, I was there for one of them and I dont even think he gave everyone an item

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so then we have a rough # of ~15 or so?

If so, then yeah you guys have been dragging this out hehe

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's also dyable with furniture dye tub.

Note: i should get a commision off this sell. JK, JK.

Last edited:

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also have one of these traded a transfer token like a year ago for it on atl... Glad to know that they are worth this much, I was always wondering on its price...

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction has ended.. i decided to keep the chair since the highest bid was too low for me..

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just some extra information. The chair was one of the holiday items given by the EMs on Baja. However, there were two sets of distinct rewards for murderers and non-murderers. The chair was meant only for murderers. So, the reward distribution was based on notoriety and not ruleset. It can be compared to the lump of coal reward from back in the day.

Considering there are lot more blues than red, the red rewards are considerably rarer. However, the numbers are in their 20s and not "12 or possibly less."

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well sir i was going by what manticore told me.. but ur info was alittle too late anyways.. ty..