• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] ENDED thank you all!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Turning this into an auction.

So a couple days back I found this two story statue. It was in an IDOC on the Yamato shard.
It is grey like a ghost and it faces east. Hue: 944
It can be locked down.
It cannot be turned.
The item is vendorable.

END TIME : Sunday the 21st at 9pm Central time. 2-21
NO BUY OUT
10 minute rule
Item is on atl.
Gold on atl as well.
Bid increments 10m

Current High Bid: 6.5bill @Shumer OUTBID: @Clops

here is the pic.
two statue.JPG

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've seen a few of that e-facing statue, though they seem to be less plentiful than the south facing ones. There's 4 stacked at one house in Luna on Formosa, for example. But I've only ever seen it in plain hue, hue 0. I've never indexed any of that type which had any other hue. By the way, what hue is that grey?

Here's the 4 on Formosa:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've seen a few of that e-facing statue, though they seem to be less plentiful than the south facing ones. There's 4 stacked at one house in Luna on Formosa, for example. But I've only ever seen it in plain hue, hue 0. I've never indexed any of that type which had any other hue. By the way, what hue is that grey?

Here's the 4 on Formosa:

hue id is : 944
hue id statue.JPG

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
5-10b would be a safe estimate, good find :)
Not sure if it's that high.

I was unsure of the value of this so I did more research.

How much did the Red one sell for exactly? I was told long ago around the 3bil range.

I currently know of 2 of these statues. One in Scribbles hands and one in a luna house on Hokuto. Whereas we only knew of 1 of the red statues even being in players hands. I am not denying that this grey statue is a high ticket item, but is it in the range of the red one? I surely don't think it's anywhere near 5-10bil. I could be wrong though, but that's just an opinion.

Whatever the case may be, I place a bid of 1.5bil for the statue if it does go for auction.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The only time I've ever seen 944 used, it was also a statue; the 2-story facing the other direction. And I've only seen one of those. It's at Laiche's place:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if it's that high.

I was unsure of the value of this so I did more research.

How much did the Red one sell for exactly? I was told long ago around the 3bil range.

I currently know of 2 of these statues. One in Scribbles hands and one in a luna house on Hokuto. Whereas we only knew of 1 of the red statues even being in players hands. I am not denying that this grey statue is a high ticket item, but is it in the range of the red one? I surely don't think it's anywhere near 5-10bil. I could be wrong though, but that's just an opinion.

Whatever the case may be, I place a bid of 1.5bil for the statue if it does go for auction.
I know how much the red one sold for :) But that is an undisclosed amount

blend

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WoW

wish I had gold...

so..Is this legal?
I've seen some of the plain type, Japan Shard GM's delete it, reason the faces east ...

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Perhaps @Mesanna could reply as to the authenticity of this item and more expressly that it is not a deletable item please.

My bid is predicated on this item not being a delete on sight item.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i know how much the red one sold for =) because i thought it should have sold for more lol ....missed it by a hair of a second..it was stuck on my screen.......still dunno who got the magic key out of that house

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I want this... but I don't know where I would put it.

Also, why would east facing statues be deleted but not the massively duped south facing? That seems odd to me, no?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want this... but I don't know where I would put it.

Also, why would east facing statues be deleted but not the massively duped south facing? That seems odd to me, no?
yeah I wouldnt worry about it. it is vendorable... there fore its not a dupe right? :) there are plenty of east facing statues on display that havent been deleted.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Personally, I'd think that if those 4 statues have been sitting in Luna on Formosa for 2 years now, then this statue should be safe as well.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck on the sale!
Pampa thank you for displaying that 2 story red statue I would like to have that one day! Would go well with my xmas statue collection, it's like my favorite display item in the game.

Shumer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Personally, I'd think that if those 4 statues have been sitting in Luna on Formosa for 2 years now, then this statue should be safe as well.
I guess it was chopped 255 stone box of statue facing east, 4 times like this

Rationale is that statues had not weight.
Probably that statues will be move to under house sign when custom that house.

and
Could I 5bil this grey and facing east statue

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
spots the 4-tile roots on Clops' roof, slips up and swaps it for a broken branch - just helping clean up the mess after that storm, I swear! :D

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I guess it was chopped 255 stone box of statue facing east, 4 times like this

Rationale is that statues had not weight.
Probably that statues will be move to under house sign when custom that house.
I have a few items that don't display weight. The not-spawning lava fall tile, for example. But any 255-stone items, I've not had them lock down and be able to be raised with the deco tool. Also, 2 of those statues used to be in a different place in the house, so they've been moved, which would also be difficult if they were 255-stone...