• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

End of the Night Wrap-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

EA-Land will be up sometime before noon (PDT) tomorrow, March 20th. Part of our team is going home to rest for a bit, and part of the team is still continuing to work through the night.

Thank you all for everything from helping us figure out the exploit to keeping up your wonderful senses of humor throughout this ordeal. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

-Parizad and the EA-Land team

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

Thanks for staying up so late for us

Much appreciated!

I

imported_Danny Dots

Thank you! Have a goodnight and get some rest! Can't wait until tomorrow

*cough*speed skilling*cough*

edit ---> yes, thank you for the late night and the people who are still working

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

Bring a keg tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]
And more Xanax...

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Bring a keg tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]
And more Xanax...

[/ QUOTE ]

Or course.

Some rum too!

I

imported_gensi

Thanks for the merges and the cleanup you guys. Sleep well and for those working through the night, hope the sleeping bags are comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.