• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Encouraging Community

Palm Copenhagen

Journeyman
Created a tribute house to PAWS and to the server, that house is located at the Star on the map in my avatar photo. I then have created several books around a fictional story to locate and find ImaNewbie. I plan to start the server quest next week and Plan to create 5 series of books each containing several parts and than I have created a rune to a library just outside of the Royal City to display most of these books and writing contests will be held there once the first 5 series of the books are finished and the library is officially opened.

The idea is to have a server event so anyone can be apart of this tribute house I have created for PAWS. Outside of the house in the green book called, "Beginning of Pacific" details an account of interesting details about your server when it was first released from the perspective of the characters of PAWS.

The details of this event are posted on the UO Pacific Forums currently but perhaps I should post them here as well. LIkely Sunday i'll post the event, that will start the following day. I will have other server events so if you miss this one there will be an opportunity to be apart of the tribute house. As mentioned only on series 3 of 5 atm.

Once you complete the quest and solve the riddle in the poem I wrote i'll include your name in the next series of books I'm making, add your name to the credits section of the book, "beginning of pacific" outside The PAWS Soulforge and then deliver to you the missing book from the collection: " The Book of Virtue".

The book of Virtue is essentially game lore but I added a few things to it and created their own focus and motto as well as it is used as a main prop in the upcoming stories to be released. The only way to get this book is through the quest as I won't be uploading that book anywhere online. The same is also true for the poem I wrote to solve the riddle.

my intent to is provide something truly immersive for the pacific shard, tell a bit about your history in doing so and help bring the community together to celebrate the nature of what PAWS was when it first came to be.

Last edited: