• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Enchantress' Cameo: super slayer damage

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I got the Cameo Reptile slayer and took it for some tests on dragons. It didn't seem to do double or extra damage at all when used with a dragon/reptile slayer weapon.

1. dragon slayer wep + Cameo = Cameo did not offer extra damage
2. reptile slayer wep + Cameo = Cameo did not offer extra damage

I thought it would give double damage like the Conjurer's Trinket.

Do other Cameo slayers behave the same way? (offers no double damage)

Herp!

Journeyman
I was under the understanding that there is a 300% dmg cap from slayers period & that they do not stack. These talis are meant to negate the need for slayer on weapon allowing for an extra imbued stat. I may be wrong though...

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I got the Cameo Reptile slayer and took it for some tests on dragons. It didn't seem to do double or extra damage at all when used with a dragon/reptile slayer weapon.

1. dragon slayer wep + Cameo = Cameo did not offer extra damage
2. reptile slayer wep + Cameo = Cameo did not offer extra damage

I thought it would give double damage like the Conjurer's Trinket.

Do other Cameo slayers behave the same way? (offers no double damage)
Try this cameo with no reptile/dragon slayer weapon.
There may bee 3 limits:
1) Two same slayer dosnt stack ( Reptile+Rettile= Reptile)
2) Super Slayer dosnt stack with Smal Slayer from SuperSlayer group ( Dragon +Reptile = MAX(Dragon,Reptile) )
3) 300% Damage bonus cap

& sure i also want to know what is wrong & right

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try this cameo with no reptile/dragon slayer weapon.
There may bee 3 limits:
1) Two same slayer dosnt stack ( Reptile+Rettile= Reptile)
2) Super Slayer dosnt stack with Smal Slayer from SuperSlayer group ( Dragon +Reptile = MAX(Dragon,Reptile) )
3) 300% Damage bonus cap

& sure i also want to know what is wrong & right
Slayers used to stack (and may still). I had a friend with an old modified Juka Bow that had Demon Slayer/Daemon Slayer (back when those were separate), and he'd do insane damage to the Dark Father with it. Also meant he'd take a dirt nap if the DF Blood Oathed him, lol.
I use a 100% Energy Repond Slayer Double Axe along with my Goblin Slayer Talisman when farming Essence of Control, and they seem to hit the damage cap. 100% Fire Undead Slayer Double Axe along with Conjurer's Trinket also seems to hit the damage cap.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok I know I am behind on what is new, but what is this Cameo and where can one obtain it, Ok found out on UOguide.
guess I need to read up on this

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know slayers stack when it's a melee weapon (from weapon + talisman). And I know the double slayer bows (demon / elemental) will stack vs Dark Father.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I know slayers stack when it's a melee weapon (from weapon + talisman). And I know the double slayer bows (demon / elemental) will stack vs Dark Father.
Oh nice! I was wondering about this. I just bought the Conjurer's trinket and always assumed it was useless to make undead slayer weapons