• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Enchanted Squares Legends vs Lake Austin

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Photo_1554482105576.png

The match is on! Come on out Lake Austin and defend your shard as we from Legends invade.

Enchanted Squares is a "connect four" type game that requires no character or personal skill. It's very easy to play. Just step on a teleporter tile (alchemical symbol) when it's your turn. That's it!

You will be given a white jersey (home team) and that's all that will be needed.

Let's have some fun!

Last edited:

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations Lake Austin on the win!
You got lucky :p
You will keep the home game until defeated. We can try to do this once month and hopefully other shards will jump onboard.
Thanks for coming out and hope you had fun.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did anyone happen to grab any screenshots of the event? I'm kicking myself.

Btw
I am working on finding a new challenger.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wish I could have done more than just stand there and look pretty - my modem started crapping out on me right after I entered the house and I spent most of the contest trying to log back in.

I've not even been able to take the modem in for a new one, because my car is having electrical issues.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It was a lot of fun. I wouldn't have minded doing a couple of rounds, most of the team agree. Lol of course I have screen shots. Haven't had a chance to see what I've got. But I'll send you the ones that turned out good. Also going to turn it into a report to see if we can get more shards.