• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Enchanted Essence

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all,

I've been toying around with combinations of low end hammers and different colored ingots, and have yet to find a good way to produce a decent quantity of enchanted essence.

Anyone out there been successful if finding a way to produce this stuff in quantity?? Relics and Residue are extremely easy to make, have a hard time believing that there isn't a decent way to do essence.

Appreciate any input you may have,

Ax

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Gold daggers with a shadow runic should be a fairly good producer of EE.

The luck and DI will add up to 110 or 120 intensity, even before the other property from gold and the material modifier. That should make it near-certain to get to the 200 intensity for essence.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gold daggers with a shadow runic should be a fairly good producer of EE.

The luck and DI will add up to 110 or 120 intensity, even before the other property from gold and the material modifier. That should make it near-certain to get to the 200 intensity for essence.
Thanks Basara! I stumbled upon this after posting.

I know it's not many, but really with there was another way that didn't involve gold ingots. I've grown to where I really dislike mining nowadays, and finding colored ingots on my shard can prove to be quite challenging at times.

Appreciate the info. :)

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Green thorns work real well and occaisionally you might find something worthwhile
Green thorns? I'm a bit confused by this one. Are you using them to pull up the ice snakes or vorpal bunnies?

Not sure how thorns can help me with essence. Please elaborate?

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Green thorns? I'm a bit confused by this one. Are you using them to pull up the ice snakes or vorpal bunnies?

Not sure how thorns can help me with essence. Please elaborate?
vorpal bunny loot unraveled creates a lot of essence and residue

loot from lots of monsters can give essence. I used to worry about essence before but no longer do. I get more than I use but then I unravel almost everything I find on monsters and from fishing and from treasure chests.
A while back I did a large number of green thorns and got an average of 5 essence and 17 residue and 1100 gold per bunny with maybe a good item out of every 5 to 10 bunnies

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unravel everything at the Queen's Forge.

Monster loot is very good for this.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Basara! I stumbled upon this after posting.

I know it's not many, but really with there was another way that didn't involve gold ingots. I've grown to where I really dislike mining nowadays, and finding colored ingots on my shard can prove to be quite challenging at times.

Appreciate the info. :)
Well, I see you hate mining. However, DC hammers and DC ingots to make daggers works quite well too. I would suggest being a Gargoyle at the queens forge for best results.

S

Smurcoch

Ok, I was struggling with this, and did a lot of experiements....

With a Shadow hammer (fairly easy to get if you do bods) just make Daggers. With 45 daggers, I ended up getting about 30-45 Enchanted Essence.

Same with Copper Hammers.

I never tried Dull Copper hammers, but I'm sure would work great.

The stuff I got greatest success on, was making MageKiller Leafblades (require Fire Ruby's) with Val ingots with a bronze hammer.

I was getting 100+ Enchanted Essence off 35 leafblades. This however was somewhat expensive as not only fire ruby's but Val Ingots too.

TheLetterQ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I visit my friend Mr. Miasma - and simply loot the paragon chests. If you really need essances simply loot everything he drops and in about an hour you should be stocked up for a year or so.

I run a second client that hauls the bags of stuff back to the house for rendering while my Sampire sontinues to kill indiscriminatly. Miasma simply can't do enough damage to kill him while he hitting and looting the last kill.

Q

L

longshanks

I visit my friend Mr. Miasma - and simply loot the paragon chests. If you really need essances simply loot everything he drops and in about an hour you should be stocked up for a year or so.

I run a second client that hauls the bags of stuff back to the house for rendering while my Sampire sontinues to kill indiscriminatly. Miasma simply can't do enough damage to kill him while he hitting and looting the last kill.

Q
this. i find this is by far the best way, plus u get the occasional martie.