• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP/Faction Enable PvP warning

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Another player from Siege has posted this in our shard forum. The warning gump can be turned on, but then it can't be turned off. In an effort to assist in this, I turned mine on last night. Prior to this latest patch I remember accidentally turning it on, but figured out how to turn it off. However it appears that the option to turn it off was somehow removed after this last patch ? I've looked everywhere and clicked on everything. I thought I remembered a "don't show this again" option, or something similar located on the warning in the past. Is it possible this was removed by mistake ?