• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Emuishere's Beta Blog - Having Some Fun

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I'm back in Lich King again and am still enjoying the beta immensely. There are some more great features I noticed on the lower tool bar, there is an icon for Achievements and PvP. The icons are two different types of shields, when you click on them, they bring up the screen you are used to seeing for PvP information and achievements (I posted that in my last blog). Take a look at the shots below:

I am still in the search of PvP, the wait times for the Battlegorunds and Arena's were a bit on the ridiculous side the last time I tried it. I'm going to keep trying and see what happens. Overall, I have been rather pleased and will be looking into leveling up to get into the new lands on my Death Knight. As more stuff comes out and I try new things I will post it.

For those of you that are into the trivia I posted in the past, I found a character in Ebon hold who's name goes back to the origin of 80's new wave. There were also some references to Braveheart when I began my quests as a Death Knight as well. It's great to see that Blizzard is keeping up its tradition of real life innuendos to cult classics, ecclectic life and many other aspects of nostalgia!

More...