• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Emuishere's Beta Blog - Back in the game!

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally had some time to get back in the beta and was able to get some shots of the pet tab. This is far easier than having bag space occupied. When you get a mount, you learn the spell and it appears in the tab. I only have my Death Charger so far, but am going to work towards some other mounts to really test this one out. Take a look at the interface for the new tab!

My next goal was to test out some PvP just to see how well the Death Knight fares, but I have a feeling I will need to wait for the weekend to try the Arena and other options. We'll have to see how that goes when I am able to truly test it out and try for some serious pwnage!

More...