• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] EM's are announced

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Eira Sonoma
EM Pallando Floater
EM Sykobri Atlantic
EM Sezja Napa Valley
EM Immortal Drachenfels
EM Autolycus Lake Superior
EM Aeon Oceania
EM Faine Morgan Floater
EM Glamdring Floater/Trainer
EM Sarakan Europa
EM Quantum Lake Superior
EM Dudley Floater
EM Tailspin Cheaspeake
EM Tashik Legends
EM Nyrogie Pacific
EM Kasaven Catskills
EM Sarthus Lake Austin
EM Cernunnos Floater
EM Iatu Great Lakes
EM Annendora Floater
EM Emile Layne Europa
EM Vespera Floater
EM Malachi Great Lakes
EM Alcor Siege
EM Laurana Origin
EM Kanmare Atlantic
EM Seppo Baja
EM Cyno Razik Pacific
EM Kaen Floater
EM Janae Floater

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The two EM's for Lake Superior were found lounging in the Counslers Hall in Britianna last night. They had visits from players wandering by on the shard.

C

Ceridwen

Found EM Immortal on Drachenfels.
Very refreshing to have such a nice EM who also speaks German. :) Can't wait for his events, or how he'll redecorate the Counselor's Hall in Britain!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM's Seppa and Pallando were on Baja Friday, December 19, arriving around 6 p.m. shard time and staying to meet, greet & visit for approximately an hour.

A

Akumaizer

EM's Annendora, Cyno Razik and Dudley had a fun meet & greet on Pac and even gave us cute little named sashes for stopping by. I can't wait for some events to get underway...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Catskills EM handed out sashes on Cats yesterday (Dec 27th). I guess you have to "know someone" to get in on these things. There was no announcement. A lot of folks from one certain guild cleaned up on em.
Maybe they will have another secret meeting soon!

Totally unfair and kinda lame.

S

sapphirediablo11

I've seen them on Sonoma, LS, and Drac, all great people, some have strange times they were on but still great people, I got a sash from all of them the first day (woot going straight onto ebay. JOKIN~) Anyways I'm going to keep these in a box for 100 more years of UO and see how it turns out... They was ananced to be ot on the FoF so if peps readded it then they woulds know.