• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Empty vial rack on GL for 80m on vendor?? am i missing something

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just tell me plz...........thought these were craftable??????

same as full vial racks ....???yah??

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That is either a mistake or a scam to make someone who does not understand think it is server birth.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is either a mistake or a scam to make someone who does not understand think it is server birth.
A scam IS NOT as simple as this.... From what I read above no misleading / trickery is going on. If its not the buyers responsibility to decide if an item is worth buying off a vendor then why should it be the sellers responsibility? How is this ANY different from all those luna vendors who mark up prices bc they have a niche and can. Sure if there is some misrepresentation like the engraved slayer scrappers then I agree but other than that do your homework b4 you buy...its that simple.

Exploit_SX

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The serverbirth ones are "empty vials" and "full vials" The one's that have rack in the name such as "empty vial rack" are worthless. Hope this helps! :)

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Maybe scam was the wrong word to use, but vendor if not making a mistake is trying to get one over... which is what i meant.