• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Empty Castles

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
So running around the world a bit and was surprised to find so many empty Castles . So my question is why have them if there not going to place anything inside or decorate? Even found a few of the new Castle like new houses empty.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some people are just trying to sell them. There was a rush to place on all the open castle spots on all the shards that had them.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Before the new castles came out. You could place the old ones on shards besides Alt. You could not even give castles away on some of the shards.

Right before the new castles came out. People started placeing them in the Hope's that the market would turn. Before they where worthless and now some people are selling them for 200mil and up.

On alt the new castles have pretty much doubled the price for them. Seen castles that could not be converted drop in price and ones that could doubled. Was offered 5plat for mine before the new ones came out and now have a offer of 10plat. Eather way I wont sell. Only way the castle is leaveing my account is if i pass away or get hacked.

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Now one fellow name Grim or Grim Reaper has a Castle that was full!!!!! like 9 shard shields even. Tons of other gear as well.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One more thing is that if the castle is set to private you cant really see in them. My castle looks empty until you step on the steps then all the stonework loads and items.