• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Empty alliance?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I think it has been quiet in alliance but that could be due to any number of reasons including continuing account management issues.

It may also be that fact that you are significantly ahead of everyone else i.e. time zones.

WildStar

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shafiri kidnapped us.

Which means we are strapped to the rails at the bottom of the Orc Dungeon. Helpless damsels one and all. Will Alouenikah rescue us in time?

L

Lindae

I am told that the orcs leave food lying around for anybody to pick up and eat, so no, he probably won't.

I hope that you enjoy being converted into some sort of hideous deer-vampire monstrosity.

S

Silverbrook

I am about almost every day, even though it might only amount to 15-20 minutes.

I've noticed not many are in Alliance when I am... might have something to do with logging in around 5-6pm EST (thats 2-3 Pacific). I've just been tragically preoccupied with other things on my plate.