• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Empirical value on Imbuing Success Chance?

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone give me a rough estimation of what the chance is to imbue without destroying the items listed below?

Let's assume we have a Legendary Artificer, and the armor is simple non-exceptional leather armor without any mods and crafted without arms lore.

I want to add:
- Approximately 15% LRC on each piece.
- Maybe +5 physical and +5 fire resist on each piece.

My guess is that it should be possible to add those without risking to lose an item. How about if I also add +5% DCI to an item? I think DCI is very difficult to imbue, right?

Has anyone played around with imbuing to give me a rough estimation?
Thanks!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It really wouldn't be that hard to add what you listed with the exception of you can't add DCI to an armor peice.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

when I was at 85 imbuing skill only I imbued two properties at 90%.
Just to avoid rare reagents.

I made bracelet with Magery 13 and lrc 18.Took two tries only.

What you want to add have less total intensity so it would be easier Im sure. I have removed the DCI property from calculation.

And as stated already,item will not be destroyed on failures.

Regards
The Scandinavian