• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tech Emoji test

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Windows has an emoji keyboard I didn't know about. I'm trying a bit of a test to see how they look once I post. They look pretty small in the popup, tho.

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍♀‍‍♀⚾☮♎©®™

There are 3 major groups (top bar of popup) and several sub-groups in a lower bar. All windows are scrollable. One of the groups is ASCII art. I had no idea this existed in Windows at all. A lot of the test items did not show, so apparently not all will be usable. Dang it.

Press Windows key + period (.)

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You learn something new every day.

Edit: The eggplant, lips, and thumbs up don't work... at least here. Is it a Stratics thing or a Xenforo thing you reckon?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You learn something new every day.

Edit: The eggplant, lips, and thumbs up don't work... at least here. Is it a Stratics thing or a Xenforo thing you reckon?
I haven't the foggiest. Some that do not work here will work using Yahoo mail to Outlook but not the other way. I'm actually putting this in the neat-to-know-but-not-reliable category.

Oh, if you want a fllight simulator CTRL+ALT+A in Google Earth Pro is said to produce one. <shrug>