• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Embargo of Jhelom

Danneskjold

Journeyman
Governor
Proclamation by Governor d'Anconia:

When the call went out to defend the realm against a vile affront to every citizen as well as to the Crown itself, Jhelom was without valor. In cowardice, the governor refused to send aid and worse stood against the loyal governors and the King in declaring allegiance to forces which would rend the very fabric of Sosaria.

The city of Minoc is suspending all trade in ore, ingots, and weapons from the break away city of Jhelom until such a time as it reaffirms its allegiance to the Crown and pays reparations to the the loyal cities which shouldered its share of the burden of defending the realm.

The below images attest to the poor company currently being kept by the governor of Jhelom. Alas fitting to his current actions.

Any citizen of Jhelom still loyal to the King is hereby offered asylum and sanctuary in the loyal Britannian city of Minoc

Dieb.jpg Dieb 2.jpg

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Thank you! As a former citizen I look forward to pledging allegiance to Minoc. I have heard that the Governor of Magincia is also imposing an embargo against Jhelom as well as Trinsic. It saddens her to do such a thing and hope that those two Governors will come to their senses and when they do will she will receive them with open arms. As for the Governor of Britain, I can't say I was surprised to see Queen of the Green so blatantly go against those on the right side of history, but doing so should have some repercussions. Especially after she threatened death upon the King. Magincia shall remain guarded in her interactions with the goblin for sure.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dose snackiez arent fur Dieb demz fur meez! Gubnur Dieb agreed to keep meez snackie farm goin since da mud in Jhelom iz soo guud fur makin demz fat und juicy. (Memeber hummie, meez wuz Gubnur ob Jhelom tooz!) Gubnur Dieb iz wun ob da smartier hummiez fur sidin wif himz Queen und da Great Burd Lady Queen ob Trinsic. (Meez let herz beez Queen dere kaue dat place too big und tooz brite wif all brite wallz. Gibz meez uh headache.)

Meez been tinking ob wut to kolor fur da moongatez wunce weez git demz to dere riteful owenerz. Meez wuz gunna dooz green fur meez und Red fur Burd Lady swirlie but dat wuld lik Xmas gate und hummiez wuld tink dat Santa beez da owner ob demz und dat baztard dun deserbe nuffin! Ebery yearz dat big ole meanie leabez meez uh wash tub! Umm wait dat nerg wut wuz talkie aboot first. ....Bak on Trak....

Dun worrie Gubnur Dieb, iffn yooz run lowz on suppliez, meez got yooz. Meez kan send sum flappiez slabez to Jhelom fur yooz to yooz.

Fur da sekond hummie .... Meez side ob hiztorie iz UHWALYZ da Rite side! Und Why wuld meez nerg kall fur da def ob da FLASE KINGIE fur threatenin meez wif uh BAF!!!! Didn't yooz heard dat part?@! UH BAF!!! *faintz*

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
... As for the Governor of Britain, I can't say I was surprised to see Queen of the Green so blatantly go against those on the right side of history, but doing so should have some repercussions. Especially after she threatened death upon the King. Magincia shall remain guarded in her interactions with the goblin for sure.
Well we all know the Governor of Britain gravitates towards two things ... gold and chaos LOL