• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event EM Tiberies Event, Sunday April 22

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There will be an EM Tiberies event, Sunday April 22, at 8:30pm Eastern Time. Please gather at the Sacrifice Shrine in Ilshenar, at the request of Marisudro of the Meer, whom you have helped before.

The title of this event is: "The Awakening: Dreamer/Deceiver."

Tomorrow or Friday an announcement should be added to the in-game Town Criers.

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
A day late, sorry: The Town Criers should now accurately reflect the information for Sunday (8:30pm Eastern time, meet at Sacrifice Gate in Ilshenar).

If the Town Criers say anything else let me know.

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got a headache from the last room; couldn't access my body because the area was temporarily blocked off as the final boss drew folks away from the healers. I mean it was only a couple hundred enhanced and regular bandages, and a bit of gold, but was still frustrating to watch my corpse and gear disappear when I couldn't take a few more steps to loot it.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Not sure when that happened Keel, and it is frustrating when it does. At one point Tib opened a gate that led to the unaccessible area that was all the way at the bottom of the hallway. Lots of folks had their bodies in that area and had the same problem until he opened the gate in the room to the East to lead there. Sorry you missed it tho, but at least there was no huge loss.

UWF Lady Rain

Adventurer
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't remember the last time i saw so many dead people at one time. It was awesome, i had a lot of fun on that event. Thanks so much!!

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Plot recap, quick version. (Because there was some plot going on in the midst of all that fighting.)

Marisudro of the Meer asked for your help to pull Dasha out of a dream she was unable to wake from. (In contrast to most of the rest of the Meer who couldn't sleep at all due to nightmares.) To wake Dasha it was necessary to enter her dream. There you relived, in twisted nightmare form, some of the worst moments in her life, where she fought against Kabur and failed to convince Ardranth (probably mangling the spelling there; sorry, it's late) to not commit destructive actions. Turned out that before she went to sleep Dasha had been given by Ardranth the means to help the Meer sleep through their nightmares so they could function. After a lot of fighting it turned out that Kabur, who is now a renegade from his own people (as revealed in previous events), had somehow gotten into her head and made the nightmare. At the end it was learned that Dasha would be waking up soon.

There was a lot in there that's hard to convey in a summary. There was a lot of weird Meer Freudian psychology in there, about how Dasha feared that Kabur and Ardranth were more alike than different.

In case it wasn't clear it was just dream versions of Kabur and Ardranth that you fought.