[Buying] EM/Seer/True Rare's 1 Billion To Spend

• Thread starter Victorias_Secret
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
V

Victorias_Secret

Like it says.. I'm looking to buy... anyone wanting to sell bulk items or a single very nice item, I will supply 2 character xfer tokens or a 25mil xfer fee. I am located on Lake Superior and you will have to come to me. I am buying no single items over the max amount that can be sold on a vendor. Once you have made it to the server, I will supply a temporary vendor at my Luna House for the duration of the sale. Once sale is over you will need to clear out the vendor and dismiss it.

You can reach me VIA ICQ@327744

B

Belanos/Icicle

you'll have a hard time buying non-duped seer items for 100m or less (vendor max price), just so you know. (some would cost you almost that entire billion, in fact)

P

PoCove

How does one get a Billion in this game ,,, I never seem to have more than a 100 mil at most times...

P

Parkay

How does one get a Billion in this game ,,, I never seem to have more than a 100 mil at most times...
Play with a PVP that controls harrowers for 5-6 years.. Put 25 stats 20 stats and 5-15 stats on vendor for about a month between 10k and 5m and you wil make 1 billion in 2-3 weeks on multiple servers

K

Kratos Aurion

1) open a savings account
2) dont blow your money on what you think is leet (armor, lowend rares etc)
3) stay active and packrat
4) IDOC
5) PvP and controll spawns like someone else mentioned

All great ways to accomplish those monetary values quickly if you have the necessary skills/patience to accomplish anything on the list...with the exception of #1.

Oops forgot to mention another option.

6) Buy gold - depends on user