• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM-Placed Player Memorials

EM Sangria

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the publish 66 there are two new ways to setup a player memorial.

1) Prime Evil Lich Champion drops 6 different styles of headstones. These can be engraved with the Statuette Engraving Tool and be locked down in your house for a private memorial.
2) Players may request an EM-placed memorial.

This will cover the EM-placed memorial.

If you are interested in having a memorial placed to honor a player in a public place, please e-mail EM Sangria and EM Fiorella ([email protected]) with a request.

Include the following information with your request:

1) Name of the player the memorial is for

2) Location you'd like the memorial to be placed at. (Subject to approval)

3) The memorial may have 5 lines of text. (Subject to approval - must be respectful)
A) Line 1
B) Line 2
C) Line 3
D) Line 4
E) Line 5

4) Any other decoration surrounding the memorial? We can lock down flowers/plants provided by players.

5) The date you'd like this to be placed (Subject to approval)

6) If you would like to choose the style/type of headstone, inclue some times (pst) you can be available to meet us in-game.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the date would be up to you and time :) i made a suggestion on your contact page , ty very much for doing this in advanced from me sir tedley and all of THO and his friends , ty

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ted! ya can also place a second memorial in your museum if ya wish aswell!
the lich spawn tombtones can be engraved using a statue engraving tool!
not sure if you wanted too! but i figured i would let you know!, it seem'd alot of people had mixed info regarding the engravings during the Em meet and greet..yes anyone can engrave a lich spawn tombstone for in house memorials

EM Sangria

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Tedley,

We got your suggestion, but need some more information.

I know you told us where you'd like the stone, but could you send us the coordinates? That way there's no mistake.

And finally:

3) The memorial may have 5 lines of text. (Subject to approval - must be respectful)
A) Line 1
B) Line 2
C) Line 3
D) Line 4
E) Line 5

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it keeps saying i dont know where i am at so we decided brit cemetary trammel please , and wed just like it to say (in loveing memorie of brian blackstone may he rest in peace )

EM Sangria

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Approvals were given, the head stone is now placed. PM me if you need any changes.