• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Obsidian's Post on Facebook Last Night

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For those that don't use FB here's last night's post from Obs.

Quote:

*waves*
Evening everyone! There are some rumors going through the grapevine in Britannia and I would like to address some of those with you tonight.
I will be leaving the Baja shard at the end of this month, off to continue my journey on the Catskills shard. This was not an easy decision for me to make. I have spent the past five years as an Event Moderator for Baja. I have come to know so many of you on a personal level, outside of the game. We share recipes, gardening, cooking, music, thoughts and ideas just to name a few. I have grown to call you my family!
Many things had to happen for me to even consider leaving you guys as your EM... But I assure you, I would not be leaving if I had any doubts whatsoever about your new EM.
As I sit here and type this, I think back to five years ago when I joined the EM team, eager to write stories and grand adventures in Britannia. I do hope I have lived up to the expectations you have had of me and my events. Although many grey robes were given out, it was all in good fun!
A way to look at it, your new EM has stories to tell... adventures to share... places to explore. Simply a new chapter for the great people and shard of Baja to enjoy! I do hope you give them the same warmth and love you have shown me over the past five years.
And remember, the blue spider is lurking... always lurking! I may pop in from time to time to help out your new EM with some behind the scenes things.
If you are free, keep the 30th open for my farewell event!

Link

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awww mez gunna mizz da big blew butt spider. Catzgillz? Mez herd dey duz sum sorda RP tingy over der. Nawt shur wut dat iz but mez hopez Oby iz greeded wit oben armz ober der *wabes*