• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM NEWS] PvP Arena Design Contest!

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This just in from EM Promethium:

Hey everyone!!!!

Most of you know I've been working on getting PvP events going on...

Well the best way to have a zero tolerance PvP event on Atlantic is going to be in a home.

So I am reaching out to the shard, design us an arena to use with your own homes, send me the coords through email:

[email protected]

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

I am giving you guys 1 week from today which will be July 4th!!!! To get your homes done.

The winning house design will be our new PvP arena.

Thank you all ATL!!!!

UOEM Atlantic

Eddie123

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm.......................... why dont THEY JUST FINISH THE ONE THE DEVS HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOREVER AND LET US USE THAT ONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
18 x 18 max for PvP

seriously? not to mention at least 1 tile each side for spectators?

A mage or archer could stand in the middle and cast or shoot to every corner of the field.

There need to be ALOT more space for movement.

Otherwise my PvP arena is a red tile next to a black tile, on command go whoever dies first loses.

There aer ALOT more isues with PvP or PvP events tha HAVE to be fixed before we focus on what is wrong with a PvP arena?

:party:

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is an arena in the lost lands... it was built for an EM event and never really used... it's still there. Only problem is.. it's in the lost lands... the competitors would have to be guilded to be able to fight in the arena... but it is perfect spot for fighting...

there is a cave above Minoc that leads into the lost lands.. if you go thru the cave and once you reach the lost lands... go West by southwest and you will find it... That is the best Arena I've seen in game.

5% Luck

Be nice to have a ankh or permanent healer in or near the winning plot. Ya know for players to use when its a non event as well.