• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM News] *posted in the dark and shadowy places in the realm*

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*posted in the dark and shadowy places in the realm*

Rogues and general banditry of Britannia.

I invite you to join me in Northern Britain, Wednesday, February 29th 2012 @9:30pm EST

I will make it worth your while.

~Reib "the Bear" Adre.
Meet at the EM Hall at 9:30 pm EST, don't be late.

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did anyone attend this? How did it go? I had to leave before the event started, but I like the idea of events for rogues.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was several Candlereas hidden around the lands, in graveyards, Royal Houses or place. You had to steal them while each town is being raided by raiders. Silver ones you turn in for points (Not sure what the winner got) Gold ones you can keep. Least that is what I gotten out of it all. Thought it was a fun event even though didn't find anything and wanted to beat raiders back at the same time.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been meaning to write a report for this one, but a recent death in the family kind of distracted me... :(

As Sunwolf said, there were gold and silver Candelabras hidden in both Tram and Fel at various locations, including towns, shrines and graveyards. You got to keep any gold ones you found, but the silver ones were to be turned in after 45 minutes for one point each. I believe Bennu said the three with the most points would get their names somewhere...

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep. They will get their names in the EM hall on some golden gloves. Ill be getting on that pretty soon.

Sorry to hear about the family stuff Faeryl.

J

Jeradin Kindhart

I hope we have more events such as this. Im still newly returning and have alot of characters being worked up. My rogue character (pirate) wasnt ready while this event took place but i hope to be ready for the next ones.