• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM News] Player Memorials

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight after the event, it was discussed about player memorials. What I would like to do, is find out the locations of any player memorials on Baja. If you know of any, would you please email me with the Name on the memorial stone , Coordinates, and a general location. You may leave a book with the same, and a rune to the memorial in the mailbox at either theWedding Chapel beside the EM Hall or at the Awards Hall in Malas. I would like to have runes to all the player memorials so that they can be placed in a rune book and locked down at the Awards Hall, or EM hall. We have lost several of our Baja Family and this way, those of us who wish to visit the memorials can do so.
My email to be reached is:
[email protected]

Thank you guys for being the best!

Last edited: