• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM News] Pie Bake-Off at Baja's Fall Festival - Submissions Accepted Until Wednesday

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pie Bake-Off at Baja's Fall Festival
EM Godiva

Pie Bake-Off at Baja’s Fall Festival 2011

Players are asked to submit a baked pie as well as a written description. Be creative! The pies and descriptions will be displayed during the festival and players will have a chance to vote on which “recipe” is their favorite.
Recipe submissions for the Bake-Off will be accepted until Wednesday, November 16th, 2011.

Submissions Received:

- Xelious Norwood
- Grandma
- Sally
- Sluggy Freelance
- Moira MacBroeden
- Amber Witch
- Peter Tarrant

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [EM News] Pie Bake-Off at Baja's Fall Festival - Submissions Accepted Until Wedne

How does one bake a pie? You can put any kinda ingredient in it?

Any bakers for hire who want to try using different ingredients? I'd be willing to try.

EMSeppo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [EM News] Pie Bake-Off at Baja's Fall Festival - Submissions Accepted Until Wedne

Idea is that we (EMs) will make the pie and display all the submissions along with the recipe. People will vote based on the recipe, I imagine. Just a fun little thing.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

bah cookin fer gurly goblins noes da boys

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Do we submit real pie recipes or UO ones? I'm confused...but I'll give it a shot.

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

As long as it is a pie (and not vulgar), we will accept it. It can be anything from an apple pie flavored with whiskey to a mongbat-peach pie. The ingredients do not have to exist in game. You may either submit an actual recipe or a detailed description of your pie. Be creative!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

*Waiting for Sally to submit a Salted Slug pie* :stir:

Sally_Elena

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ah yes its coming right along Sluggy! *Should be out of the oven in no time!* And Ill let you taste it first! Don't worry I didn't put ANY salt in there....*evil grin*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Made a pie! Took all day, the kitchen is a disaster, my husband laughs every time he looks at my face. I'm exhausted!

You have just a few hours to make one and hand it in!