• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM MISTAKE] EM Faine Didn't Do This! Please Read!

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

Haven't I been saying that there has got to be a better way of delivering messages here? I knew those dang pigeons were going to cause a heap of trouble some day...and they did!

The times listed for the Meet & Greet for this week are incorrect. They state that the time for the events are 6:00 p.m. EST / 9:00 p.m. PST.

The CORRECT time would be 6:00 p.m. PST / 9:00 p.m. EST

Please go to the EM's Forum to see the correction in detail:

ORIGIN EM FORUM

*I'm telling you...EM Faine didn't do this!*

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Haven't I been saying that there has got to be a better way of delivering messages here? I knew those dang pigeons were going to cause a heap of trouble some day...and they did!

The times listed for the Meet & Greet for this week are incorrect. They state that the time for the events are 6:00 p.m. EST / 9:00 p.m. PST.

The CORRECT time would be 6:00 p.m. PST / 9:00 p.m. EST

Please go to the EM's Forum to see the correction in detail:

ORIGIN EM FORUM

*I'm telling you...EM Faine didn't do this!*
Them darn pigeons always mess things up.