• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM made Pirate Hat...

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy Mateys!

I have a line on an EM made Pirate hat (crafted by Captain Henry Morgan). It has regular mods, but CAN be imbued for everyday use!

Let me know if any of you scallywags are interested and I will put you in contact with the individual looking to sell it. I know first hand from the seller that it will be going up for auction, but UP crew have an early buy option at a discounted rate.

OOC:
Is there a way to have private section for the guild forum?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno, I don't have anything private to discuss.

I figure it's better for everyone if they know our plans. At least then they know when and where we plan on being.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I only ask for reasons like this "Hot Deal" on the EM Pirate Deal. I did not want to post details because it is a offer made to only our members etc. Would be a place to communicate as a group without worrying about who is reading. I agree that there is nothing I really need to say that can't be said in public. It was just a thought/suggestion. I suppose it may be difficult using the hosted guild forums and assigning membership and so on.

Anyway, let me know about the hat.