• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Delete

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello Jen could you get me the hue # for the Group Portrait of Everyone at Malachi so I can update it on the Wiki please and thank you :heart:

Discord

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Geez, Jenn. You unloading everything? How much for dying light and lamp of spirituality?

Discord

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not unloading EVERYTHING - just things I no longer have a use for or want. I'm consolidating my two houses on Great Lakes and am going to redeco. Finally have some semblance of order in my RL and can get back to playing a bit more. I'm not sure on prices just yet - make an offer and we'll talk. :)
No worries and thank you, Jenn. Was concerned you were bailing out on the game. Let me get situated myself in game as I am in the midst of consolidating some of my GL house items to Atlantic. Of course, I will consult with my UO financial expert ElIoT to get an idea on pricing :p

Mordrack

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Id like the set of 4 crystals. Im currently on vacation and wont be back ingame until the 5th of march... possible to reserve it for me?

Mordrack

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ATL, cats, GL, LS, legends, origin, EU or Drachs... one of those would be prefered but could also work out something if needed..

Mordrack

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
They're currently on GL, and I'm getting ready to transfer most everything over to ATL today. I'll go ahead and leave the set of four gems on GL if that is alright with you?
Would prefer that you also take em to ATL if its not to late... otherwise GL is fine as well..

Mordrack

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
They're on their way to ATL as I type this.
i'm back from vacation and ready for the deal.. best way to contact me is via discord -> .umesaburo
Oh i just realised that you can buy those 4 items for less than 23m on various vendors on ATL.. so i need to back down here. Sorry for the trouble..

Last edited: