• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] EM Items for Sale

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anytime you're ready to sell some of the Items that I'm high bid on.

My ICQ is 275 238 944

No rush, you've got a lot to deal with here ;)

Thanks

P

PoCove

I will be on later this afternoon to trade ..If not tomarrow for sure .. Thanks tfor the great auction..Pocove

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my icq is 233385192 if ur gonna sell the shadowlords shield to me for 11 mil (i dunno if thats low for that item or not, ive seen them around but dunno what they are worth) ill be around all day

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Updated original post with results. I am in the process of trying PM you, feel free to PM me in the interim with ICQ / contact info. Thanks everyone!!!

P

PoCove

Sounds Like this went well Woot .. you have a great place there...Wonderful tradeing with you .. take care and be safe

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wrapped up the last transaction from this auction last night. It was a pleasure trading with each of you, not a hitch in any of the transactions at all.

Thanks again and enjoy!!