• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item EM items Auction, ends 1/15/22 8pm Pac.

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AUCTION OVER.

Most items are now on Atlantic.

WINNERS:

Sheep Farmer's Pest Trap, Season 9, Yamato, 20 drops - high bid 400m Pampa DH

A Long Lost and Forgotten Trinket Adorned with Images of the Eight Talismans of Sir Cabirus, Season 13, Napa Valley - 350m starting bid, 700m buy out high bid 350m Pampa DH

On Wings of Song, Season 13, Asuka, 20 drops - 250m starting bid, 500m buy out high bid 250m Pampa DH

A Single Rose offered freely to the Timelord's Daughter, Season 13, Atlantic - 250m starting bid, 600m buy out high bid 250m Pampa DH

Spice Vixen's Dream Keeper, Season 13, Legends, 30-35 drops - 250m starting bid, 500m buy out, high bid 250m Pampa DH

SOLD:

The Legendary Twins Golden Dragon Zodiac, Season 13, Formosa, 20 drops (sold these lower range because I super needed some fast gold) Also buyer paid more than what was listed in thread.
A Passionate Rosebush Augmented with True Beauty: "Omnia Vincit Amor Er Nos Cedamus Amori", Season 14, Pacific, 10 drops (sold these lower range because I super needed some fast gold) Also buyer paid more than what was listed in thread.
Eggnog with Rum, Season 7, Pacific
Holiday Fruit Cake, Season 7, Pacific
Glacial Spellbook (0 Spells) Blessed - 250m
Golden Chessboard, Trammel Birth item - Sold 250m
Severed Head of a Tormeted Wyrm, Season 13, Pacific, 15 drops - 700m starting bid, 2 plat buy out - BUY OUT Pyro420

Spearmint Gummies Shaped Like Mistletoe
, Season 7, Pacific - sold 100m buy out - pyro
Music Box from The Danse Macabre, Season 13, Great Lakes, 20 drops - - 300m bid from rred
Moonstone of Virtue, Season 13, Great Lakes, ~100 drops - high bid 110m Pyro420
Daemonic Crisis Vanquisher, Season 8, Pacific - 250m starting bid, 500m buy out - 250m Brightstar
A Bloodlust Idol Immortalized by the Horrid Murders Of Bane: Ashmedai, Season 18, Pacific, ~30 drops (?) - 150m starting bid, 300m buy out, high bid 150m Jason

Attachments

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How's 1Plat for these 3?

- The Legendary Twins Golden Dragon Zodiac
- A Passionate Rosebush Augmented With True Beauty: "Omnia Vincit Amor Et Nos Cedamus Amori"
- Severed Head of a Tormeted Wyrm

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hello, I am interested in:

A Long Lost And Forgotten Trinket Adorned With Images Of The Eight Talismans Of Sir Cabirus
On Wings Of Song
A Single Rose Offered Freely To The Time Lord's Daughter
Leg Of Lamb
Sheep Farmer's Pest Trap
Spice Vixen's Dream Keeper

You can reach me on discord at PampaDH#2125

ElIoT

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Glacial Spellbook (0 Spells) Blessed - 250m obo

I’m assuming 250 is buyout. I’ll pay that

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
@Troy

I'm sorry you thought I was "being rude" when I replied to you on Discord that I was super overwhelmed and that I really hate dickering and selling items but that I'll do more research on auction safes when I have time.

I don't think it's rude to communicate that with my hospital visit last week and my mom's surgery today that I'm super stressed and I have low patience for selling items, which is why I put minimum bids and buy outs. I had also already said that I would do the research and look for items on auction safes and may adjust my prices accordingly. My minimum bid is half of what the buyout on the screenshots you sent me is. I'm sorry that you "don't want to wait" or "have to check back on bids."

But when I apologized for coming off as rude, you blocked me... and then deleted your posts here. So again .. Sorry you thought that was rude, I am just very blunt and ... didn't mean to come across that way. I think your reaction was a little over the top and I'm sorry you were disappointed.

Cheers.
Thanks Twilight,

I was pretty upset about it to be honest, but your apology more than made up for it. You went out of your way to apologize and that is very nice of you. It shows the kind of person you are :)
Sorry I may have been a little extreme. From personal experience, I find that UO players are usually on the extreme, either incredible human beings, friends I will have for life or scumbags that aren't worth 2 minutes of our time. Sorry if I have judged you too quickly.
Thanks again for that, I really appreciate it.

Troy

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
A Long Lost And Forgotten Trinket Adorned With Images Of The Eight Talismans Of Sir Cabirus - 350m
On Wings Of Song - 250m
A Single Rose Offered Freely To The Time Lord's Daughter - 250m
Sheep Farmer's Pest Trap - 400m
Spice Vixen's Dream Keeper
- 250m

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hard to bid when you never see the bid. Im out.
I put the bid in the original message.

This particular person plays on my shard and is in my guild discord group as well as friended to me on discord; they have a nice luna rares house and I know they aren't just wanting to turn around and sell things.

You don't need to flounce though, pretty sure drama is against the TOS. There are much nicer ways of asking that the person making the bids comes in and makes bids in here.

Last edited:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Some people don’t like making public bids but I think when you have two people competing you should be transparent about it. It can actually hurt the seller if one person is being intransigent about it in both respects, refusing to bid unless the bids are public and refusing to make public bids. A lot of people’s auction rules specify to make bids public or they are disregarded for just this reason. I do feel the OP is being taken advantage of slightly because they don’t appear to sell very often.

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have asked Shin/Pyro/Aaron to come in and bid here but he is having issues getting on. He is probably going to do buy out for dragon head.

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also shin/pyro420/aaron has confirmed buy out on wyrm head, so it is sold. I'm still going to poke them to get their butt in here.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Bids by proxy do happen. However some don't do it because it can look like the seller is trying to bump their own items. That may be why you see some folks get a little irritated about it.