• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] em item and raised garden beds

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
auction ends 2/8 9est
item on atl
will take money anywhere
reserve 150
10 m in rule applies 1675663517782.png 1675663563536.png
will pm winner

garden beds are 50mil each or best offer
garden beds on atl pm me
will need to grow plants for green thorns for up coming event
down to 12 beds left

Last edited:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'll give ya 25m per garden bed (need 2); I think they were like 15m before anything was said about green thorns. I was talking to a guy that said he had them sitting on his vendor for months at 25m until green thorns were put on TC1.

Last edited:

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i have around 30 beds on atl. i would just keep for these $ offers. cheapest on atl is 55 was 68mil. ty for offers. sold around 20 so far

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes price up cause new event coming

Counterfeit Commodities
Something isn’t quite right this Spring…collectors across the realm have reeled at the fact counterfeit curiously adorned eggs have hit the market! While the source of these fakes has yet to be determined, there is a concerted effort to rid the world of these erroneous eggs!

• Green thorns planted in fields during the months of April & May will spawn a miniaturized version of the Alchemist’s Abomination!
  • Each of the top 3 contributors have a chance to acquire a Counterfeit Egg, with luck assisting that chance
  • There is also a chance an extra egg can be found on the corpse of the rabbit
  • Counterfeit Eggs can be turned into the Counterfeit Commodities Trader at the Britain Commons for rewards

gwen

Slightly Crazed
can buy beds after the event cheap I think.
I hope thorns I grow in my bank box will be enough for event. But who knows, may be I'll regret it .

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yea this is just price inflation and they will be back down to 15-20m mid-way through event. It's the same thing with the luck potions every single ToT... people start charging 25m each because of supply and by the middle/end the prices go back down to 16-18m. Best of luck to the seller trying to strike while the iron is hot; only a matter of time until the price comes back down (already see 5 garden beds at 50m on ATL).

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Yea this is just price inflation and they will be back down to 15-20m mid-way through event. It's the same thing with the luck potions every single ToT... people start charging 25m each because of supply and by the middle/end the prices go back down to 16-18m. Best of luck to the seller trying to strike while the iron is hot; only a matter of time until the price comes back down (already see 5 garden beds at 50m on ATL).
with current prices for thorns and green seeds you possibly can return that investment , lol . So 50m seems pretty fair price . Luckily I bought my 20 seeds 2gp per 10

Also EA surely have nice boost in Rustic theme sales. may be this cause delays with game codes and such things.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
what shard were you getting them for that?
they have been 25M on Atlantic for around 4 or 5 years.

I know there were a couple of shards that used to sell them for 20M
but I haven't seen them that price for a couple years

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
those beds at 50 on atl venders are mine lol