• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Fiction] A Small Leather Book

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Small Leather Book
Author Unknown

While Magincians show remarkable advancements in the realm of seafaring, their inclination towards debauchery and chaos reveals them to be a primative people. To their credit, it was extremely difficulty to infiltrate their seemingly impenetrable social hierarchy. Fortunately, the Sea Witch is home to many loudmouths and drunks. It has been a veritable font of knowledge and it is currently where I conduct most of my research. Not surprisingly, I feel like I need a bath whenever I conclude my business with those animals.

The security surrounding the Royal Council of Britannia has likewise been breached. The women are mind-numbing cliches of self-centered nobles, primarily concerned with expensive clothes and trinkets. The men are grandstanding buffoons who confuse self-importance with actual leadership. Therefore it is my assertion that the council is comprised of simpletons and liberals, who turn a blind eye to the plague that is Magincia.