• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Events

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi

Do we still have 2 EMs?
We aren't having even close to the number of events some other shards seem to be having (Napa for example)
Is there any way we could volunteer to help with events or something to keep our shard up to date?
Feels like we are only having events when we "have to" for the official UO storyline.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Flutter.

Admittedly things have been slow the last three weeks or so.

Expect an two mini-event announcements before the weeks is out, as well as two new story arcs that have already had their start in recent in-game events.

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just gonna throw this out there....can they not BOTH be on Sundays, lets have a Friday or Saturday in there if possible =)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Mini events? Do we not still have two EMs?
Do we not deserve full events? Have we been bad boys and girls?

EM Kasaven

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are correct that there haven't been as many events as their should the last month and a half. Barnaby isn't to blame here, I haven't been able to put enough time into large-scale events. If I can't keep up with the workload in the near future, I'll step down so that someone else may. You all deserve it, for sure. Any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]

p.s - Mini event is just a phrase used to describe the EM events compared to the global arch events, rather than an indicator of their actual length/content (trust me I've run quite a few more complex than the global events ;) )

p.p.s- There is also an event this weekend.
EM Kasaven

B

Bill420

I second starting or doing it on Saturday, doing the events every Sunday is limiting.