• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] EM Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingshore Dad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what is this???? Atlantic is getting one event after another and other shards like Drachenfels for example are only having those events wich are on every shard and now and then a tiny event with nothing to get from....... I mean the only items a EM gave out after an Event on DF are the wedding dress and the withe latern. And i know its not only DF there are other shards as well wich dont get those events and items. THAT IS BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that keeps that way you can take your EMs and put it where the light dont shine............

N

NewThunder

So what is this???? Atlantic is getting one event after another and other shards like Drachenfels for example are only having those events wich are on every shard and now and then a tiny event with nothing to get from....... I mean the only items a EM gave out after an Event on DF are the wedding dress and the withe latern. And i know its not only DF there are other shards as well wich dont get those events and items. THAT IS BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that keeps that way you can take your EMs and put it where the light dont shine............
I did not think that items were being given out anymore, I suspect the items from the atlantic events were looted, not given. I know that legends has been having events, had a net toss, zento dock event. I have heard of other shards having events. I beleive that there are websites for all the EMs, perhaps you can email your shards EM with suggestions and feedback.

C

ClownL33t

ATL doesnt drop as many items as you think. It's not like they are dropping robes and such like other shrouds... i.e. King of Hill Champions ETC. We are getting crystals and scrolls when they do decide to drop something. Trust me your not missing out on ATL's event drops. -And on a side note when did the events just become about greed and items? Can't one just enjoy a darn event? (Sad) :scholar:

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Instead of ranting on rare collectors forum, perhaps you should consider NewThunder's advice and contact your event moderator? That would most certainly give you a much higher chance of finding a resolution to your issues.

Please keep in mind that the Event Moderators probably get paid for a certain amount of events a month. If any EM is doing more than that, they are probably doing it out of their own free time. You cannot expect all EM's to be able to do this.

Remember ranting and being nonconstructive is a good way to get the worst possible solution for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.