• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Events

M

MorganaLeFey

Not a complaint was just wondering... There's been at least 2 minievents held, both in Fel I believe, since the fastest man race. That's as far as I know, EM event wise.

My question is why aren't there any reports as to what happened and who won? Sure I can go to the museum to see winners trophies or what have you, but I'm more interested in the story.

Just curious since I've heard about the event happening, or saw the green book announcement but couldn't attend.

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a complaint was just wondering... There's been at least 2 minievents held, both in Fel I believe, since the fastest man race. That's as far as I know, EM event wise.

My question is why aren't there any reports as to what happened and who won? Sure I can go to the museum to see winners trophies or what have you, but I'm more interested in the story.

Just curious since I've heard about the event happening, or saw the green book announcement but couldn't attend.
I'm sorry morgs I have failed to write stories on said topics.After i get off my high horse i will write u a dirty story about the next event ;)

T

talween

Does anyone know how to get ahold of a EM, we are working on a guild event, that will eventually become a shard wide event, and we need to ask an EM about a couple of things.

Keep watching for me to announce a shard wide dragon turny, we are working out how to hold such an event, rules and things like that now.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry morgs I have failed to write stories on said topics.After i get off my high horse i will write u a dirty story about the next event ;)
i know the feeling!, my horse is constantly dipping into my stash!!

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morgs, I have been remiss in the reporting. Its completely my fault as I was the only reporter there. I feel a bit like I am between a rock and hard place as I dont want people here thinking I am being bias in reporting, since I participated in the events, but I will start posting news about them!

Talween, the EM's e-mail address is [email protected]

Be patient, as I understand he gets alot of e-mails and gets a bit behind in replying :)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
No worries all but I will say that great news stories, is what helps make a shard Live. I like the fact that Fel has been in the for front the last few events. They have needewd it for awhile now.

You all know I am a great supporter of the news. We all need to do our part as well and submit what we feel is worthy to help them out. Thanks to both of you I truely appreciate the updates no matter how long or short they are.

M

MorganaLeFey

Thanks for the replies. I've not been in game much lately (kinda taking a mini break while waiting for next event arc, patch, whatever.)

Z, you know those stories make me drowsy and I end up falling asleep and snoring half the time. LOL j/k You're much better at writing story lines than you give yourself credit for. Even when you're on your high horse (is that what you call it these days? curious... ;P)

Between you and Ailish, the stories both of you come up with are some of the fun stuff I look forward to when coming here or participating in game.

(Even when, I'm just an *cough, clears throat* innocent observer... yeah, yeah that's the ticket.. heh).

Ailish? You? Bias? Alright, whoever's tryin' to pull your yarn needs to get a grip! LOL I'm surprised you even said such a thing. Really, I am. Oh and missy? There's no blame allowed in this thread. Ok? LOL *whispers* Personally, I'd say fack 'em if they can't take a joke. LOL

Anywho, back on task... was just curious as to the outcomes as usually, the winners come here to post their victory boasts. Haven't even seen a peep from the Firefly clan... Otis you're slackin' deary! One question for O, leaf or buds? LOL j/k

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hugs Morgs* You are a doll, as usual. The winners of the last event were:

3 - Hanibal [KOL] (DJ)
2 - Lost Soul [N/A] (Hawk)
1 - Ailish [HWM]

And honorable mention should go to the people who died while trying, as well as those who helped others ... I dont want to put names because I cant remember them all, and I dont want to leave someone out!

Trophies can be seen in the Hall Of Trophies, using the gold gate next to the Counselor's Hall in Britain (Tram).

M

MorganaLeFey

That's me matey! Thanks bunches Ailish, my dear.

What a good read to go with my morning cappuccino. Congratulations to all the participants and especially the winners! :)

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't even seen a peep from the Firefly clan... Otis you're slackin' deary! One question for O, leaf or buds? LOL j/k
lmao Leaf!!, been over on Atlantic for about a week looking for good weaps and so on, totally sick of the place and coming back tonight lmao

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Maybe daes just havin's da problems with writin's. Had dat meeself once.